Embroidery is a great way to showcase your company, organization, team or clothing line. Vadeal Print completes orders using a 15 head Tajima embroidery machine and Brother single head embroidery machine.
What is Embroidery?
Embroidery is a method for decorating garments with a needle and thread where a computerized machine sews a logo or design directly into the garment.
Whether your order is small or large, we treat every order with the same attention to every detail and strive to deliver a quality finished product at an affordable price.
What is the Cost of Embroidery?
All of our embroidery orders are priced based on stitch count. The stitch count is determine when a logo or design is digitized. If you do not have a digitized (DST) file of your logo/design, we charge a one-time fee and will keep your design on file for future embroidery orders.
Factors that Determine Price:
- Complexity of the artwork
- Design size & number of total stitches
- Number of embroidered locations
Types of Embroidery Services
We offer different types of embroidery depending on your desired effect:
- Flat Embroidery (Standard)
- 3D Embroidery (Achieved by doubling stitch count for a raised effect)
- 3D Puff/ Foam Embroidery (Uses a foam underlining for a more dramatic three dimensional effect)
- Sewn on patches or tags
There are a variety of items you can embroidery on, such as (but not limited to):
- Polo Shirts
- Caps, Hats & Beanies
- Business Work Wear (Dress Shirts, Camp Shirts)
- Tote bags & beach bags
- Towels & Blankets
- And Many More Items.
*Contract Pricing Available. Please inquire for more details.